Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Know I'll Laugh About It Later

So I recognize that there are times in life that you don't enjoy at the moment, but will laugh at later on..... Earlier this week Bug, who is 4, decided to cut her own hair! I know that's when you're supposed to get out your camera, take a photo and laugh about it. I was a little bit upset instead. Bug is noticed for her long hair, and I have thought she looked so cute.

The complication is that she is supposed to be a flower girl at her uncle's wedding in less than 2 weeks, and her hair on one side no longer reaches to be put in a ponytail anymore! That complicates the hair-doing capabilities, especially for her fine straight hair that doesn't hold a curl or stay put very well.

Not really a big deal, in the grand scheme of things, just a little sad. The upside is that she didn't hack it off right on the top, and right at the scalp! I guess asymmetrical hairdos are kinda trendy!!!! Perhaps she is a budding beautician! Anyway, it's somewhat fixable. I think I'm ready to laugh now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, dear! Her hair is so pretty that makes me sad! I'm sure you'll be able to figure out something cute to do with it for the wedding anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Em! I am so sorry!!!

    Is a cute new hair cut in order? There is a girl in my ward who is very good.

    ReplyDelete